Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm Diggging Up Mr. Roboto

This year I decided I'm going to push myself to not only be more organized with my time, but to learn more about paper crafting, writing patterns and doing some tutorials!  Oh God!  That's scary! 

So, I guess I will dig up Mr. Roboto and do a tutorial.  I had been asked to do one on this guy several times and I guess it's as good as any other. 

The the one thing that I was working on yesterday was to come up with a different robot belly than the one I used.  His original belly was a derivative of Laura Denison's Mantle clock.  In fact the whole idea came from the "guts" of the mantle clock.  I loved how she placed all the gears on the acetate and you could see through the layers.  So I think I've done it.  This will be the new robot belly...







What do yall think?

Jim
The Gentleman Crafter
TheGentlemanCrafter.typepad.com

2 comments:

  1. Well done Jim glad to see a blog that encourages the men

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You found US! Thanks Margaret! As always you are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete