Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

eClips

I recently got an eClips with eCal software. Unfortunately I have been so busy that I haven't gotten to play with it a whole lot. I have been watching lots of videos online and trying to learn all the ins and outs of the cutter and software. As some of you may know, I have my own custom stamps and one of the things I want to do with the eCal is to make my own print2cut fines. So far so good. Fortunately I know Adobe Illustrator so I am able to make .SVG files. You can make these directly in the eCal software, but I was already proficient in Illustrator and already had some drawings made that I wanted to cut.

Here is a video of the cutter in action (hopefully it will play).


Here is one of the little journals I buy and then decorate. I sell these at basket workshops. They aren't anything too fancy, I keep them fairly simple so that I make and sell them at a reasonable price.

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment