Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Weekend!

Ahhhh, Let the weekend begin!

I love the quiet of the weekend mornings. It's "my time" to catch up on all the blogs I follow. I love grabbing a cup of coffee and catching up on the things I missed during the week. Sadly, I rarely give myself this time. I need to learn to slow down and enjoy that cup of coffee rather than the effect it gives me! LOL!

There are so many incredibly creative people out there. It's so inspiring! There are also so many different crafts out there that I would love to learn! Oh, the time....See, the coffee effect is already kicking in!

This week has been very challenging at work. When this happens I feel drawn more and more to my studio to craft and think. What a blessing it is to have a place and a "thing" to go to when things get rough. I come out of that room refreshed and ready to face another day.

This week, I have been working on albums. I have designed and written a tutorial on an album that holds 7 tags per page. I call it Policy Meets Tag Mini. It was a blast to make. Here are a few shots of it...


Masculine Version-







Feminine Version-







Thank you all for your awesome blogs and for the inspiration!

Have a Great Weekend!

Jim

The Gentleman Crafter

TheGentlemanCrafter.typepad.com

9 comments:

  1. omgosh..your mini's are amazing! just found your blog this morning..loving it! your newest follower, hl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim!!! Can I be your little sister and come play with you??? I totally agree w Laura, you DO need to do some live classes... For real! You are amazing.

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming to my humble blog and leaving such a nice comment. Jim , I have been viewing the things you make, and I have to say you are awesome! I love your style of crafting, your albums and the book drawers have that vintage and a bit steampunk that I love. I just viewed your basket room, WOW big beautiful and yes clean. I can only imagine the gorgeous things that come out of it when it is messy. Hope you don't mind, but I will have to follow you now. Hugs and god bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. O my word !! your work is stunning, Joined as a follower so as not to miss these fab creations in the future, Fabulous work, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both your tag albums :) Wanted say BIGGEST CONGRATS to you on making Graphic 45 30 finalists :) Your art is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your work Jim, beautiful tags and everywhere I look, wonderful energy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jim! Its great to meet you! :) You do awesome work! I'll definitely be popping by to visit every now and then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh Jim, your work is fantastic. Thanks for dropping by my blog and for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your albums are fantastic. Great work.

    ReplyDelete